Sep 15, 2010

Wednesday 9/15 Checklist

About 3 months ago someone posted a really horrible picture of me on Facebook. Here it is:

I'm the sickly looking one in the pink on the right.

I see myself like this:


Both of those pictures were taken within a few weeks of each other. But that first picture, where I look all sickly, really scared me. It also made me feel bad for my husband (the hottie with the sunglasses on his head). He is yummy eye candy for me every day. I should do the same for him! :D

Then, I started having really bad gallbladder attacks. They describe the average person with gallbladder attacks like this... "Female, Fat, Fancy (as in eats creamy foods), and Forty". Ugh... I'm 32! My gallbladder was removed a little less than 2 weeks ago. I'm starting to feel better, an while I can't exercise really yet... it's time to get healthy! I'm going to be using photos of food, myself and anything else I can think of related to health to help me stay focused.


Starting Weight: 189.4 (pretty sad for someone who's just under 5 feet tall!)


Food Checklist:

Left:

Water w/Lemon Juice:[]
Decaf Green Tea/Herbal Fruit Tea: []

Finished:
Water w/Lemon Juice: [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
Protein Shake, Beans, Tofu or Dairy: [x][x]
Eggs: [x][x]
Protein Shake: [x]
Grains: [x]
Fruit: [x]

Yellow/White Veggies: [x]
Orange/Red Veggies: [x]
Green Veggies: [x]
Fruit: [x]
Protein Shake, Beans, Tofu or Dairy: [x]

I'm deciding not to eat the following, to make up for the fact that I ate a protein bar that was not on my plan above.

Fat (1.5t oil/nutbutter,1T nuts,or 1/16 avocado): [][]
Grains: []

No comments:

Post a Comment